With the rise of many film industry members testing positive for COVID-19 cases and viruses, the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) has issued new guidelines for shooting, pre-production and post-production work.
The statement issued by FWICE stated, “FWICE officials held a zoom meeting with Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Uddhav Thackeray. FWICE has assured CM that the industry will be responsible where SOP (Standard Operational Procedure) will be.” COVID guidelines are concerned. In coordination with experts, FWICE has set guidelines that everyone involved in pre-production, shooting and post-production work must follow. Please note that none of the guidelines below are ready for negotiation. Will now be in force till 30 April 2021.
1. Shooting crowd scenes and songs with a large number of dancers will not be permitted.
2. Wearing masks and continuous notation must be on sets, in production offices and in post-production studios.
3. An FWICE monitoring team has been formed. They will visit the set and post-production studios to follow all the guidelines. In case of any violation of any rule by an individual, they will be liable for rigorous disciplinary action by FWICI.
4. Any person or production causing any kind of obstruction in the path of adherence to the guidelines shall be strictly dealt with.
5. Production offices and post-production offices will be functional as we have been given permission by the government to complete our work so that shows and films can be aired. “
The statement also mentions that there will be no shooting or production related activities during the weekend lockdown which starts at 8 pm on Friday night and ends at 7 am on Sunday.
Catch us for the latest Bollywood News, New bollywood movies Update, Box office collection, New movies release , Bollywood news hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood news today And Upcoming movies 2020 And only stay updated with the latest Hindi films on Bollywood Hungama.