After filing a defamation suit in the Bombay High Court, Mukesh Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt issued an official statement denying the drug charges leveled by Sumit Sabharwal’s controversial wife Luvina Lodh. The model-actor claimed in an Instagram video that she was being harassed by her husband and Bhatt brothers. After appearing in court earlier this week, he spoke to the media and said, “Mahesh Bhatt is the biggest don in the industry. If you do not play by his rules, he destroys your career and life. “Besides, she said that if anything happens to her or her family, Mahesh Bhatt, Mukesh Bhatt, Sumit Sabarwal, Sahil Sehgal and Kumkum Sehgal should be held responsible. For this.”
He said, “Everyone knows that every person who works for Vilesh Films (Bhatt’s Production House) consumes drugs, but no one talks about the Bhatt family.” She had also alleged that her husband’s nephew was a nephew and would supply drugs. Celebrities like Amaira Dastur and Sapna Pabbi.
After talking to the media, Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt issued a joint statement denying all these allegations.
Here is the full statement, According to Zee News:
“As a public figure, we have accepted that one’s personal life can be a subject of curiosity, interest, scrutiny and gossip, often, intensely, irresponsibly or even unfairly. We have made it an occupational hazard and a part of life. And is considered a parcel and therefore takes great restraint in engaging or reacting with the same.
However, we are at the end of a vicious and malicious campaign recently launched by Ms. Luvina Lodh, who makes false claims that her husband is our nephew.
Ms. Lodh has been engaged in a matrimonial dispute since 2016 with her husband Mr. Sumit Sabarwal, who works for our company Vishesh Films. She has recently been tasked with the eviction proceedings from a residential flat she is occupying. Therefore, as a litigation strategy, we decided to personally target us and our family members against us, in the hope that eviction proceedings would not be pursued against them in this way. , By leveling accusations of gross and defamation.
Towards this end, Ms. Luvina Lodh published and circulated on her Instagram account a video of grossly derogatory, false, lewd and lewd allegations against us. As it was not a useless gossip but a malicious attack, we were both forced to file a defamation suit before the Hon’ble Bombay High Court. By its order of October 26, 2020, the court barred Ms. Lodh from making defamatory statements against us, whether it was in the manner of broadcasting the said video or in any other way.
In complete disregard, Ms. Lodh has continued to bring lies and lies to tarnish our reputation and tarnish our character. In her desperation to avoid eviction proceedings, she held a press conference where she repeated her perjury and even misjudged the court order. The press conference proceedings have only served to reveal his real agenda – use attacks on us and our family as an anti-supporter to avoid eviction proceedings.
As we have already sought legal protection and are protected and as the matter is sub judice, we are seeking legal advice to adopt further action.
In the meantime, to make a place on the record, we are making a statement that all the allegations made against us by Ms. Lodh are false, false and baseless. We are confident about our case and are confident that our stand will be judicially firm. We believe the truth will prevail and, on the contrary, we do not need publicity stunts or sexual intercourse to inflict malicious mud. “
In an official statement released by his lawyers, Sumit Sabharwal has stated that he is not related to the Bhatt brothers. “The claims and content of the video are being circulated by our client’s distinguished wife, Mrs. Luvena Lodh,” the statement said.
“Our client deeply regretted that the good name of Mr. Mahesh Bhatt and Mr. Mukesh Bhatt (referred to as Bhatt Brother) is being completely revoked due to a pending (since 2016) marital dispute with his wife. It is clearly clarified that our client is only an employee of Messrs Visvesh Films Pvt Ltd and does not belong to anyone of Bhatt Brother, as has been done wrongly and has been maliciously included in the video. Every effort being made to create a connection between our client and the Bhatt brothers is to be regarded as a well-crafted plot to try and induce a lucrative “settlement” with our client for his disputes. needed; As has been clearly explained in her interviews as well, “read the statement.
In her video, Lodh claimed that Mahesh Bhatt knew that her husband had supplied drugs and women to various actors. “If you don’t play by his rules, he will make life difficult for you.” Mahesh Bhatt has ruined a lot of lives by taking him out of work. He makes a phone call and people lose their jobs. Ever since I filed a case against him, he has been trying to enter my house and expel me from this house. He said that no one files my NC (non-cognizable complaint) and even after great difficulty I manage to file NC, no action is taken.
It is to be noted that Bhattas has sought damages of one crore and a restraining order from making such false claims in future in a defamation suit filed against the actress.
Catch us for the latest Bollywood News, New bollywood movies Update, Box office collection, New movies release , Bollywood news hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood news today And Upcoming movies 2020 And only stay updated with the latest Hindi films on Bollywood Hungama.